jeudi 24 novembre 2016

My new live code to help me realize my potential and reach my goals


GOD      DISCIPLINE      DETERMINATION

FAITH     FORCE     FIDELITY     FORGIVENESS

PATIENCE     PENITENCE    PRAYER     PIETY



DEAR LORD,
                     Forgive me my iniquities.
                     Fill me with your wisdom and humility;
                     Hunting my heart any resentment or black idea
                    Whether it is anger, hatred, bitterness or frustration.
                    Transforms my errors into experience
                    My weaknesses in inner strength,
                    My shame in blessing and bliss,
                    My failures in success and in testimony.
                    Rekindles the eternal flame of life
                    In my heart besieged by torment and moral exhaustion,
                    So that I can realize the projects that you have for me.
                    In the name of the Father, of the Son Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
Alexa M

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Votre opinion est importante pour moi. Je vous invite à me faire de vos impressions sur mes textes. Il me fera plaisir d'en parler avec vous.

Commenter un livre ça promet pour l'auteur!

        Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis aux anges! Merci Olivier pour ce commentaire qui m'a fait voir des étoiles et le paradis! ...